Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Autumn Love!


This weather has gotten me in a great mood! When the weather is this perfect it makes me want to hit the golf course of just go lay in the middle of a field and do nothing all day. Again I have neglected to keep up with my blog so let me fill you in on what went on this past weekend!......By the way this is a picture of my back yard at my apartment! :P

This weekend was filled with a whole lot of good times. In fact it went by so fast that when I asked my girlfriend what we did this whole time she was here, we both couldn't remember everything! I guess time flies when your with someone special. :D



Friday, after I got off of school I went over to Megan's house and we got ready to go to church with her family! Later that night we got Kabuki and OoOoO was it good. We got BOGO sushi (shrimp tempura) and I had one brewskie. She had to drink water....poor Megan.

Saturday, I went and babysat a little guy named Cameron where I whooped up on him in Wii Sports! Don't worry I didn't make him cry, I let him win a lot too (just as I let Megan win sometimes in Mario Kart). After Meg got off, I picked her up and we took the little tike over to his soccer game. Heres a pic of me kicked back with my D & G glasses on :)

(sorry about the quality, if it was my rumor touch it would have been crystal clear!)

Sunday, I got to work with Megan!!! A lot of people showed up that morning at Java Jive to see me and Meg as we argued over who was boss (of course I am). All in all, we dominated work and I had a great time! After work I got dragged into dress shopping with Meg and her family. However it was all worth it because Megan looked gorgeous in everything she tried on. I wish I took pictures of her! After I got the opportunity to finish up my history midterm! Megan made it so much better and she helped me tons!

Monday, Megan had to work and I had to go to school so we did not see much of each other during the day. However, later that day we met up at Java Jive again and chit chatted a little bit before we went to the mall again :) After the mall we went to Kabuki and had the best of both worlds. We both had hibachi chicken AND we had BOGO sushi (this time Boston and Shrimp tempura). By the way, if you know us as a couple at all, you know that we have Asian food almost everyday!


Tuesday, She had to leave me :( However, we got to hang out a little bit. She worked from 6-3 so while she worked, and in between my breaks, I went to Java Jive to see her. Shortly after she got off I had to go to work myself and I left her at about 6.

In a short summary, I had a wonderful weekend + 2days because of her fall break!
Hopefully, I will be able to spend my fall break at the beach! I will keep you all updated!

Love you all
-Bryce
Extreme nerd and master of video games

No comments:

Post a Comment